I am always looking for some fun new tasty recipe that I can make for my friends. Today I found a great recipe and I thought I would share it with you. The great thing is about these “Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles” is that they taste so good you could even make them and serve them at a wedding reception! They are delicious!
Prep Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes -Yield: 3-4 dozen
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanutbutter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini Reese’s Pieces
- 12 oz chocolate candy coating, melted
- 2 oz vanilla bark (candy coating), melted
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and peanut butter until creamy. Add flour and salt. Fold in the mini Reese’s Pieces.
- Using a one tablespoon scoop, drop balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for two hours.
- Using a toothpick, dip each frozen truffle into melted chocolate candy coating. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Repeat until all truffles have been coated. In a small bowl, mix melted vanilla bark with peanut butter. Pour into a small ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over the chocolate coated truffles. Allow to set, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY!