My friend told me about this. They are called Lazy Eggs and they are delicious and even better, they are so super duper easy to make. Oh and by the way, you can change out the ham at the bottom for Canadian bacon and it’s just as fabulous!
- So what you do is get a muffin pan and spray it well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
- Place about a heaping teaspoon of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
- Break one egg into each spot.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt and pepper on each egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm and the whites are cooked through.